Pages

samedi 3 octobre 2015

Talking about hair, Again!


Okay, as you already know, I love talking about hair. usually about mine, because it's the one I got to tame the more often.

And as hair goes, I'm quite a weird creature, being the only ginger with green hair I know.
Earlier today, Lea found a picture of a hair cut she liked and said she wanted to go to the hair dresser. Since the prices here are incredibly low (I got my nails done for 5,5€) I guessed I could go with her. I've been thinking about doing something to my hair for a while but I didn't know what. After a brief conversation with the rest of my brain I decided to go back to my usual long bob. (coming from the girl who complains she wants to have long hair, it shouldn't even surprise you)
So I went to the hair dresser with Lea. we got our hair washed and then, time for a new cut.I had uploaded a picture of what I wanted on my phone. The guy cut a small length of hair at a time, to be sure it was exactly what I wanted. Which is cool, since according to many people finding a hair dresser that does exactly what you want is quite exceptional!
So I am back to my usual long bob. Long enough to make a ponytail, a bun and some nice hairstyle, short enough not to bother me if I don't tie it. And if I'm lazy and the get back to their usual messy / wavy it will still look good. I'm pretty happy with it!


Lea was not that lucky. she asked for a long fringe and a layered cut, and she ended up with a fringe way shorter than she wanted. It looks really good on her, but she'll need time to get used to it. And next time she wants to a new hair cut, I'll probably be the one cutting her hair.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire