Pages

jeudi 8 octobre 2015

Back to class

So, today, I finally went back to class.
I went to the administration this morning with Lea. And as it happens, my teacher made the change just before the holidays, so I could go to my new class this very afternoon.
Oh my god, I was so happy!
The teacher had picked a class for me, not the beginner one, so I wouldn't even be bored.

I had 2 classes this afternoon, a grammar one and an oral one. I didn't have the books, so I had to follow with one of my classmate. A Turkish girl. She doesn't speak a word of English, so We had to understand eachother with our basic Chinese.
We are more or less 15 in the class, with 5 Frenchies, including me. I haven't talked to them yet.

It feels good to be back to studying.
I was a bit lost, because I didn't prepare the course, and I still lack some vocabulary, but I should be able to make it up in the next week or so.
It feels good to study. To have a rhythm, to be able to plan. to know what I have to do. It feels good to have a goal: some homework to do, some things to prepare from a day to the other.

The girls really didn't like their classes, but I really missed study something I like. The challenge feels good. It makes waking up in the morning worth it. I have a goal. It feels like I'm unstoppable. I could study all my life.

I really want to progress.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire