Pages

dimanche 11 octobre 2015

Being flirted with

As I said before, We had some friends at the flat last night. And among them is Poon. And all by herself, she deserves an article.
Poon is one of Lea's Thai friend. She's cute, and like her country mates, she likes to party, she likes to drink, she likes to have fun.
And She likes girls.
Last year she had her heart broken by another French girl who repeatedly made fun of her. From what I heard, it was pretty bad and I am sort of sorry for her.
Lea had told her a while ago that her best Friend (me) was coming to Wuhan soon, and that she happened to be a lesbian too, and a single one! [ Yes, Lea played the matchmaker]
I fortunately knew it before coming to Wuhan. When we first met, she made no comment about it, so I thought she had forgotten, and that was fine with me. Then apparently she connected the dots yesterday, and suddenly came to ask me "Why are you a Lesbian?"
To that question, I explained shortly that I couldn't be anything else. That's something my closest friends already know about me. She seemed to accept my answer, but not really care about it. She asked me something I'm not sure I understood. She asked me whether I was a king or a queen. And to be honest, I don't have the slightest idea what she meant. did she meant to ask if I am more girlish or boyish? Well, to me that's irrelevant, being slightly gender fluid and not caring the slightest about those definitions. Or If I have a type of girls, which is irrelevant too, since my answer would be, "yes, those for whom I fall."
And then I guess that must have been the least discreet flirt ever since even I noticed it. She used any and every pretext to come and talk to me, while not really having anything to say, and offering me drinks so often I should have write "no thanks" on my hand. She has apparently decided that I was interesting and made it clear that she wanted to have some time with me. Which I am not against, but she was heavily drunk so I'll wait until she's sober to see what she really meant.
I am not against the idea to get to know her, but I am not exactly looking for someone right now (when have I been anyway?). I just arrived and I have so many projects and things to do I don't see I could find some time for someone.
I don't know, this all situation is weird. I feel like she is only interested because I'm another French lesbian and that it didn't go well withe the previous one.
I might be old fashion, but that's not exactly the way I could ever imagine starting to see someone.
When she left for the nightclub with every one, she almost dragged me out of my flat despite me clearly stating that I had no intention on going anywhere. Ah, drunk people are stubborn people. But I am even more stubborn and she left.
I don't really know what to think about it. I'll probably wing things up, and try to avoid awkward situations as much as I can.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire