Pages

jeudi 6 août 2015

London, here I come!

So Lady Mona and I are goind on an adventure together: Beware London, here we come!

Lady Mona and I are both HUGE Potterheads! We needed to take some days off (in order to avoid a mass murder - Us being angry against the world) and to go to the HarryPotter Studio, in England, but... There is no more tickets for the exhibition during our days off (we sort of started to think about booking tickets instead of daydreaming quite late... (2 days ago))

But it wasn't going to prevent us from fleeing the country and having fun abroad!
So Today, I booked our tickets for London!



So we'll leave next week for 4 days in London! I'm so excited!
I've been talking about travelling for weeks! (and no, China doesn't count. I'll be living there, not travelling). So going back to London can only be a good thing.
I've been missing England for some time now. I don't know anyone there anymore, but I had so good memories there, it will always have a special place in my heart.

The two of us in London! that will be fun!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire