Pages

lundi 24 août 2015

Let's wing it up!

I haven't seen the sea for WAY too long. I miss the salty wind, the low rumble of the waves on the beach. I miss feeling the sand under my feet, I miss swimming, I miss sailing.
Oh Lord, I miss sailing so much. The speed, the wind in my ears, in my hair, being standing over the water, surfing on the waves.
So PM and I decided to leave Paris for a day. We'll go to my grand parents' place in Normandy. They felt a bit lonely lately, so we decided to go say hi!
"Hey, I want to see the sea, let's go see My grans in Normandy saturday!"
"Okay."
I love PM. She has loads of defaults, and I could rant dor hours about her, but nonetheless: I love her. She is that awesomely crazy girl, who never says No to an improvised trip. We have some great memorise of our famous trip to Anwerp, for the anniversary live of one of our favorit band, or when we decided to go to London.
So here we are again! Going on an adventure in Normandy!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire