Pages

mercredi 26 août 2015

Reading again


I haven't been able to read for month. My brain has been on overdrive quite often and my free time has been dedicated to side projects. And no book managed to keep my attention for more than a minute or two.
But since I've been back from London, with new books I started reading again. I love reading. I missed it so much.
I just needed to find books I was sure would keep my mind busy, would feed my imagination and shield me from the grey dullness of my daily life. I needed to find a book I wanted to read. Something I wouldn't abandon on the shelf after a couple of pages.
And now I'm back to my usual "A book/a week" rate, with me longingly looking at my book on the desk, not being able to read and being highly frustrated that I cannot find a peaceful place and keep on reading.
I want to know what comes next!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire