Pages

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Registration and Administration paperwork #1

(I wrote #1, because there might be more, it's China, they love paperwork)
As you know, I arrived Monday at 23h30 and since, it's mostly have been paperwork and running from an office to the other.
There are several things to take in account: the University registration, and the Chinese administration registration. which makes a lot of paperwork.
First, I had to register to University. Fortunately, Lea was here to help me (let's be honest, it it was not for her, I might have punched someone, ditch the whole thing and came back to France. Paperwork is really not my strong suit). She showed me from an office to the other and translated when necessary (we're in China, people generally don't speak English).
It was mostly a question of having the right number of photocopies of all my documents. because you have to give the same documents to the administration, then to the accountant, then go to the scholarity service to give the exact same papers, and then go to the public registration administration, and again hand those papers. It was a good thing I had brought everything with me. So except for a thing or two (I was missing official pictures) I made my registration to university in one day!
and Today, after bringing back the missing picture and waiting for the right person to arrive with the right stamp, I finally got my Student Card!

Me learning the art of selfies.
But it's FAR from being over! I still have loads to do before getting my Resident Permit! And for this, I need, to go to the medical examination, then find the right police station to get registered, then finally go to the Resident Permit service to get mine!
So there will definitely be a #2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire