Pages

dimanche 20 septembre 2015

A new story begins

So this is it. After talking about it for months, I am finally moving to China. To Wuhan, to be precise.
Luggage? Done (1 of 23 kg, that gave me heart attacks as I had to carefully select what I was going to bring with me). Saying goodbye to everyone? Done.
I don't even realize that I'm leaving. I know someone is, and it is breaking my heart, but I haven't registered that it's me yet.
I am leaving. No more talking with my dad after dinner, no more afternoons in my mother's veranda, no more smiles at the end of the platform while I arrive to see some friends all over France.
I'll be living with my awesome friends Lea and Carine, I'll make new friends, try new things and meet new people. It will all be brand new.
I decided to move to China more than a year ago, and I had decided that despite my job, despite my oh so hated master degree, I'd enjoy my last year in my home country, as if there were to be no tomorrow. And I did!
I pushed away my fears and dived in. I met new people, tried new things, made new friends, had tones of fun and forged some definitely strong friendships.
I will definitely miss you guys. I will miss you dearly and keep in touch as often as possible. Not being there to enjoy things with you will be a pain.

I'm in that weird interval between the previous chapter and the new one and it's really weird.
Tomorrow night, I'll be in China.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire