Pages

lundi 14 septembre 2015

Officially free

I am officially free from my master degree.
My blond collegue and I had our oral presentation early this afternoon.
We started to work on it thursday, and I have to admit that since I had no motivation at all for it, she did most of the job. Relunctantly, but she did. And she did it well, so I don't regret this decision. I was in no shape to work on it anyway. The emotional roller-coaster of the week-end left me exhausted, and to make it worst, today was also the first day of my period. I was in too much pain to really be angsty about the presentation.
Positive thought: at least, I won't be on my period in the plane, and I won't have to think about it during my first weeks in China.

I feel empty now. No more job, no more master degree. I said good by to everyone.
One by one, I'm cutting all the things that link me to this country.
And now there is only the waiting left.
I am in the gap between my two lives and I feel empty.
I still have some stuff to take care of before leaving, but I am mostly left to wait.

I feel exhausted.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire