Pages

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Learning the art of taking selfies

Here, everyone takes a lot of pictures, and so many selfies they could probably fill an album in less than a week. That might be the biggest change you'll see in the blog: I posted for the first time pictures of myself, and might start to put some more pictures. So in addition to the usual gifsets, you'll also be able to follow my adventures through pictures, now that I have a phone that takes decent pictures!

Speaking of taking decent pictures, I must say I was quite taken aback by my phone's judgement!
So, I was trying to take a selfy, which is not exactly my strong suit, and apparently my phone's camera has an add on that recognizes people's face to focus on it. And it gives an approximation of the sex and age of the person.
And apparently, I am a 35 year old man.
I already knew I'm not the most feminine person ever, but still! 35-year-old male is a bit harsh!

seriously?!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire