Pages

lundi 29 juin 2015

Studying late at night

I have this bad habbit of doing my homework at the last possible moment. Usually sunday night. And when I say "night", I don't mean "evening", I really mean NIGHT.
I got home yesterday after 1:30 am. I took off my shoes, drank a good litre of water and started my homework on my computer.
I love to work at night. The house is silent, as if I was the last person on earth. At night, time is suspended. it's a peaceful pause between two days. There is no one to distract me. The world is mine and I am in peace.
I can keep on working for hours without all the troubles I get during the day. The voices are calmer, the shadows purrs somewhere in a corner of my mind and my brain is working at its best. Connections that get drowned in the noise during the day are now clear and obvious.
When at last, all is done, I go to bed, more or less exhausted but happy I got everything done.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire