Pages

lundi 29 juin 2015

Pic Nic Steampunk

 I love seeing so many people and dear friends!

Today was the annual steampunk pic nic in the Parc de Vincennes, near Paris.
To me it was sort of a special date since last year's edition was my first steampunk even ever. Last year I met many people and some are now very dear to me.
I was happy to see so many people. It tired me a lot, but it was definitly worth it! (lots of people, noise, the heat and the sun, I felt exhausted, but I definitly had a good time)
We had a sunny and terribly hot sunday, which was perfect for a pic nic under the trees. We played cards, drank a bit, even had a little boating. a perfect afternoon, spent entirely having fun with friends.
I had the opportunity to talk with new people, having great conversations about anything and everything.

For the occasion, I used a costume I already wore several times, because I knew it was comfy and I wouldn't die of the heat. Last year I came as some king of a medical examiner (1900's style) and this year I went for the 1900's explorer.
I love creating costumes and getting to invent a story behind them. What kind of person would wear this outfit, what would they do of their life?

I hope I'll be able to attend similar events before flying to China!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire