Pages

jeudi 19 mars 2015

You look tired.

Thanks for the compliment.
I suppose you could have said dead.
Quite a lot of work lately. Meaning that I have enough on my plate to keep a team busy for a week.
On the other side, Sleep's been an issue (again). I wasn't sleeping well those last weeks. So I decided to avoid nightmares by dedicating another two or three hours to my homework instead of sleeping. My sleep didn't improve, but at least I manage to get some work done.
I also have to go to practice, which means that I come back home quite late (around 10 pm). Regional championship is in two weeks so we're working really hard (meaning I go home tired and aching, but usually happy).
Also, I managed to go to my ballet class last Tuesday, which was great, since I hadn't been able to attend it since January. Two hours to push your body, and forget about everything else. (Ballet is hard enough without thinking about anything else. You have to think about your feet, your legs, their position, your arms, keep your back straight, don't force on your shoulders, etc etc.)
So all in all, yeah, I'm dead tired, but morale's holding on, so it's not all bad.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire