Pages

dimanche 29 mars 2015

Social animal

Next time I say I'm going to organise a party, please somebody shoot me.

Let me explain.
Organising a party is time consumming. checking who's going to come, who's staying overnight, who's bringing what, or how much should I buy to feed everyone.
It takes time and energy. Which I only have in limited amount. Taking time to organise a week end, means less time to study, which consequently means less time to sleep while I'm trying to get on with my homework. Not that I mind not sleeping, but at somepoint it leads to less energy, and this is a vicious cercle I know only too well.
So people not answering, playing dead, saying one thing and then the opposite is both frustrating ans incredibly tiring.
It wasn't even for myself! It was for PM. Surely you could have made an effort for her 25th birthday!
I had fun and I'm always happy to see all of you, but not like that. Not if if means that I have to work my ass off to make it happen.
Next time, I'll let someone else organise everything.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire