Pages

lundi 9 mars 2015

It's kind of true actually

I don't really believe in Astrology. I usually don't care what it says. But I found this one to be quite true. I don't think I can be defined by my zodiac sign. but this description is quite accurate:

"- is passion, fire in their veins, endless energy. they want to live forever and just experience everything, passionate about life and love and anything that holds their interest. they want to be the best at everything. they’re icarus flying too close to the sun, achilles and his power and his immortality. they’re loud and wild and they want the world, to live with childish excitement. their anger, though, is unpredictable and terrifying, like a volcano or a dragon that leave nothing behind their fury."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire