Pages

mardi 31 mars 2015

I shouldn't have told you that.

The fact that you know things about me doesn't mean that you can talk about them in public. Nope. This is not something I thought you'd do.
Made me ultimatly uneasy. I didn't want people to know that. I'm not Causette.
You drew attention on me and I wasn't prepared for that. Even less to talk about that. You know I don't like to talk about myself. Espacially if it's about something serious.
It's was like poking me with a stick, waiting for me to blush with shame.
I'm not mad, I'm just... uneasy. I don't like people to know.
I can handle myself,
People don't need to know about that. All I want them to see is Me, not the struggle behind it. They don't need to know why I do things or what I have to put up with.
Anyway, I don't know why I'm writing this down.
I suppose it surprised me so much that I had to write it down before burying it deep down.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire