Pages

mardi 15 mars 2016

Feels like home at last

I bought a wardrobe.
Not some heavy wooden furniture. Just a thing made of metallic tubes that you put together. It’s nothing really. Cost me 65Kuai, less than 10euro.
But Good Lord! It feels good!

When I came back to Wuhan last week, I decided that being away from those I love should encourage me to live, to be alive, to enjoy myself as much as I can. What is the point of aching so much to be so far if I don’t make it worth it?
So I decided to enjoy myself a bit more. I taped pictures of my friends I left in France on the wall, I put some posters, I bought scented candles, a plant in a pot, some crockery and finally a wardrobe. I won’t be camping in this bedroom anymore. Previously my clothes on hangers were suspended to the open doors of my clothes cupboard. Now They are neatly stored in the wardrobe. It feels a bit more like a home and less like temporary shelter.

I have no idea of what the future will look like.
I have no idea what I am going to do next year. Which Master degree? In which university? Where? With which job am I going to pay it? There are so many possibilities.
So I decided to make use of it. There is no telling if I will be in China next year, so I should enjoy being here while I can instead of focussing on how much I would like to be in France.
I don't say I will suddenly become a very sociable person, but at least let's try to have some good memories here.

So yeah, I bought a wardrobe and it feels good. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire