Pages

mercredi 23 mars 2016

Embrace your difference


Here is something I first saw somewhere last year, and it reappeart recently on Neil Gaiman's Tumblr, so I thought I would post it here.
When I first watched it, I wasn't exactly at my best. I was at the end of my marketing master degree and as you probably know, I didn't exactly fit in with my classmates. I was some kind of alien creature to them, always with a book, always studying weird subjects, having hobbies and interest that to them seem peculiar if not utterly boring.
I have been through some dark days, through out my life. Not that I deserve to be patted in the back of congratulated for surviving, but I must admit that I have some kind of pride for managing to live trough out this. It wasn't easy, I am not out of trouble, but it gets better.
I was elated when my lovely twin told me "I think you're getting stronger".

I am different.
I am not remarkable, I am not exceptional, but I am different, and I am proud to be so. I'll hold on to this.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire