Pages

mercredi 1 avril 2015

According to the stars

According to my Zodiac sign, my angry self is: " Give me one good reason why I shouldn't set you on fire."
And for once, I have to admit, this is pretty accurate. That or "If you say one more thing, I'm going to hit you so hard, you're going to fly to the moon."
Next step being me hitting you with a sharpened shovel.
You've been warned.


signs angry with you


  • Aries: "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't set you on fire."
    Taurus: won't talk to you and gossips behind your backGemini: confronts you with what you did wrong and tells you what you have to changeCancer: silent treatmentLeo: sends nasty text messages to you and tells everyone they knowVirgo: writes a rant about you on tumblrLibra: hits on your crushScorpio: gives you the coldest, deadliest stare you could imagineSagittarius: cruel to your faceCapricorn: adds you to their hit listAquarius: writes a poem about you then screams at you for 19 and a half yearsPisces: makes plans to murder you
  • Source

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire