Pages

jeudi 2 avril 2015

Funny story

There've been a lot of work in my building lately. All the windows have been changed and the frontage has been insulated.
Two days ago, the architect and the site manager came to check that everything had been done properly.
When they entered my sister's bedroom, they saw her bed, which is just next to the window, unmade, with her enormous stuffed Thumper. And some really weird thing suddenly dawned at them:
"You can't let a small child bed so close to the window! It's not safe! He or she might fall out of the window!" They told my father.
The information took a sec or two to sink in before my dad answered.
" Yeah, sure, I'll tell her that. I know preparatory class must be really stressful, but I don't think she'll throw herself out of the window."
My sister's 19.
The enormous plush Thumper might have been a bit confusing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire