Pages

mardi 28 avril 2015

Fresh start


Okay, let's start again.
I droped some of my MOOCs some weeks ago. I just felt too overwhelmed to get anything done and ended up doing nothing. So I quitted. It was the most reasonnable thing to do.
I don't like to quit, makes me feel guilty and worthless. But I needed time to do other things properly.
Being in several degrees at the same time in completly different fields is exhausting.
Marketing Master degree? Chinese BA? and lots of MOOCs (mainly Humanities)
That plus my two jobs, and sports, and friends, and... yeah, well too many things.
I can't mess up with my master degree. I don't like it, it's useless and boring, but I have to get that degree (and if possible, to hit best mark) So I had to work on several papers. Happily it's really easy, so with a bit of time and organisation, I managed to get everything done and handed in due time.
The good point is: I needed a fresh start, now I have one!
I signed up for new classes:
_ Greek and Roman Mythology
_ Introduction to mathematical philosophy
_ Magic in the Middle Ages (starts in 6 days)
and when I'll have more time I have a classe of "Introduction to philosophy" waiting.
fact that I managed to focus a bit on those classes and find motivation enough to work is both astonishing and really reassuring.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire