Pages

samedi 19 octobre 2013

Administration, I love you.

There is something that has always amazed me:
The ability of administration to be absolutly impossible to understand if you're not a member of the staff (and even them don't seem really sure of what they're doing).
I have been studying in the same university for 6 years now. And every year, there is a problem with my application.
This year is particularly complicated, because I am studying 2 different things in 2 different schools: I'm a second year in bachelor degree in Chinese in a Parisian University and a first year of Master degree in Marketing in a Parisian Business school.
My Master degree is a part time degree: I work in a company during 2 weeks and then I go to school during a week.
So I have to explain to the University that I won't go to class, because I'm working. but I have to be registered on the student list, so I can go to the finals! And it seems awfully hard to get that status.
I mean, come on! I'm not the only one in this case, am I?
The worst of it is that the administration office is only open some days, from 10am to 12am or from 2 pm to 5pm. Which means that I have to way to go there and explain that I can't go to class because of my job, BECAUSE I'M WORKING!
the snake bit is tail and I'm starting to wonder if I will ever be able to get my student card!
Happily we are not in the 15th century and I can send emails!
Now all I have to do is to pray all the gods I know, new or old, that they will accept my application!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire