Pages

jeudi 17 octobre 2013

Where are you from?


I first started this blog to present the articles and texts I wrote in class to my classmates. I gave them the adress and thought that only them came reading. Or not, because, I must admit that my blog is not what we could call famous.
Yesterday I looked at the stats, and saw that something like half of the page seen are read by people abroad.
This is great! I like the idea of sharing what made us (me and my classmates) laught with people all aroud the world. But I also found it a bit weird because I'm writting everything in French so I suppose that you don't understand much of what I was talking about.
So I starder to wonder what made you come here. Is it the images? Or are people studying French just to be able to read my articles (I'm not very fond of modesty). Or maybe It's because I filled my blog adress on my Nanowrimo Profil.
Whatever. So maybe I'll just start to write in English. My english is not perfect, but I suppose that I'm still understandable (and that the best way to improve it is to write it). I have a bachelor degree in english literature, history and translation so, in theory I'm suppose to be fluent, but well... let's be honnest: My english is far from perfect. So if this message is full of mistakes, please, let me know (nicely, I don't need people to tell me I stupid only because I misspelled a word)
I was very surprised when I saw that I was read by people in India, in Alaska, in the USA.
So I started to wonder: where are you from? How did you find that blog? And what do you think about it? Any piece of advice is welcome.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire