Pages

dimanche 9 décembre 2018

Who are you?

Who are you?
I write for myself here, the same way people talk to themselves I guess. It helps clear out my head.
I never wrote in the hope to be read. I've given this address to some people over the years, but no one ever showed any interest in reading it. So who are you?
There seem to be between 4 and 6 people reading this regularly, but for the life of me I can't seem to guess who they are. Not the Sweet monster. He mentionned coming here once in a while. Not my sister, or at least I don't think so.
Then who?
Who
Are
You?
I wish I knew. no one ever brought up my blog in a conversation. Or made a reference to it. There are no comments, no message. So I have no way to know.
So do tell me please. So I'd know. If you've been reading here for a while it means that we know each other.
So tell me. I'd like to know.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire