Pages

mardi 16 janvier 2018

Finals - Day 1

So today was the first day of my finals. 3 down, 4 to go.
And I can't say whether It went well or not. It went... weirdly?
I am passing my exams to get a Mater degree in French as a foreign language (keep that in mind it's important for what comes next) and I have 7 exams to pass to get the theory part of my degree. Today I had 3:
First Exam was "questions d'apprentissages langagiers." (thoughts on learning languages). Text commentary on "the instruction of scribes in Mesopotamia."
Yup. Quick reminder, I study French as a foreign language. you don't see the link? neither did we!
Good thing I like history and knew stuff about Sumer. I was able to make some quick thinking, and in the end, I think it went okay. But Good Gracious Lord Above that was as random as it could have possibly been.
Second exam was "Plurilinguisme et francophonie". A short text to discuss. It was really interesting: How France used French to unify the country after the revolution.
That was cool! I like history and so I had stuff to say, and it could have been just that: a nice and interesting topic to discuss. It it hadn't been for the FIRE ALARM in the middle of the bloody exam!
Guys, I have to take days off to come and pass my exams! You can't just screw one for fire alarm! So most of us just sat there and went on with the exam. They had to send someone to force us to get out. All that for a bloody exercise! Gods damn it! Happily enough, they didn't invalid the exam and we just went on with it.
And the Last exam was "Education comparee et perspectives educatives." (comparative education) with a text commentary about the goals of comparative Education. They wanted us to add some personal ideas so I went full-French and I ranted about how it's nice to make studies and to wonder about the qualities of education abroad, but it would be better if the decisions that came from the studies could make sense.
All in all, I think it was okay.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire