Pages

lundi 11 mai 2015

Running 15 km - First week


I'm probably going to talk a lot about Running in the next weeks.
I just came back from the first fitness session by Nike Training Club. And that was cool!
It was the launching event of the 4 weeks training program, with lots of cool stuff to come. So the meeting was at 20h15 at the Carreaux Du Temple, in Paris.
We were something like 800 girls, working out in a crazy atmosphere with cool coaches and . I was literaly dripping with sweat. I felt my muscle burn more than this week-end when I went working out with some friends on a fitness trail.
I caught cold yesterday, and yet, I could not go to the session tonight. That was awesome! I'm not aching yet, and I really hope I'll be fine tomorrow.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire