Pages

mardi 10 février 2015

Working with someone

 I have to work with someone for that crapy master degree. And I don't like doing my homework with someone else. Never ends up well.
I tend to be quite perfectionnist, working well while under pressure and endlessly debating things in my head. So having someone else talking to me is like "WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME?!"
At work, well, they pay me to be nice and smilly and to work with a team (a great team by the way) so I don't really complain.
But here is the thing. I chose that subject. I wanted to work on it alone so the mark would be the result of my work only (and not a result of my poor social skill and little patience)
So here I am, doing my best to breath slowly and not shout at the beautiful, but unbearable blonde who decided to work with me (it's more her decision than mine actually).
She's talking nonsense and I don't see a way to tell her nicely that I already considered her ideas and that it either not related to our subject or so obvious I don't even understand why she bothers telling me this.

"Are you dumb or do you really enjoy wasting my time?"
Anyway, I look forward to the end of the year so I can finally stop smilling and pretend to enjoy working with her.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire