Pages

lundi 9 février 2015

Welcome back!

Going back to work after a week of perfect holidays is hard.
It's harder when you job is shouting at you "WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME?!"
I came back this morning, fresh and smilling only to discover that my chair was missing, and then that my keyboard was missing too! Seriously! Is this a way to tell me to go away? It's been only a week!

Well, that isn't very encouraging for the rest of the week, but never mind.
Last week, I did... nothing. Except skiing and watching series and sleeping.
No homework of any kind. Not that I don't have homework! I have loads to do! But I needed a break, a real one during which I sleep and don't let the anxiety and guilt waste my time off.

Well, I'm back! So are guilt and anxiety! I'm looking at that perfectly organized to-do-list who's screaming at me "GUESS WHO'S NOT GOING TO SLEEP THIS WEEK!"

It's going to be a long week!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire