Pages

mercredi 11 février 2015

Too much work

I'm probably going to die in the next weeks, due to the coming avalanche of homework.
If I don't survive, please, act as if I was a great person.

The facts are those: My online classes, are interesting as they are, represent a great deal of work, and since I can't actually divide myself in several Beli, I can't do every thing.
And the harder I try the harder it gets.
 basically I'm like "I have to do the Moral foundations of politics paper! Oh shit, the paper for Magna Carta and its legacy is due on tomorrow! Fuck! I forgot about the peers assignment for Reason and Persuasion through Plato! CRAP!"


Oh my god! oh my God! Oh My God!
I'm a very organised person, but still, even I can't work miracles!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire