Pages

dimanche 23 septembre 2018

Mabon

Today is Mabon. It is a celebration of the harvest, of the gifts we received from the Earth. To me it has quite a wide meaning. It is a time to reflect and celebrate what I was given by life.
I am lucky, there is no denying it. No matter how hard my life has been and sometimes still is, I have been given more that enough to prosper.

I am lucky to have a loving family. Dysfunctional, true. Not tight knit, sure, but loving none the less. We are not close, but we will be there for each other.
I am lucky to have elders from who to learn. It is a gift to be an adult and to still be able to learn from my grand parents.
I am luck to have a found family. Morgane and Sethy, I am so grateful to have you two.
I am lucky to have friends. It took me a while to realise that I actually have many, and like my family, we might not be thick as thieves, we are still there for each other.
I am lucky I found someone willing to share his life with me. We are far from perfect for each other, but we make a good team and he makes my life way easier. You help me be my best self and for that I am grateful.

I am grateful for the opportunities I received.
To meet new people, to try new things, to grow as a person.
I am grateful for my job. I am lucky to have a position I love in a time where enjoying one's job is a privilege.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire