Pages

jeudi 31 décembre 2015

One more year.

So what should I say about 2015? The year has definitely be full of surprises. It started in Austria and ended in China. I've been to England and France, I've met an awesome load of new friends whom I learnt to appreciate and to love. I've seen friendships grow and shared incredible moments with them. I learnt to let go and to be myself. I learnt to be persistent and not to let go.
I got my first Master Degree with distinction. I left my first job, knowing what I want to do and having a clearer idea of who I want to be. I grew as a person, as an independent and strong woman.
I fell in Love and learnt that sometimes one has to let go and just enjoy life.
I read many books and wrote one of my own.
I had nightmares and learnt how to live with my personal demons.
It's been a hard year. But an important one. One where I got to fly far away to be who I want to be. I faced problems and hardship and I made the best I could out of it.
I cannot say what 2016 will be made of, but it starts in a nightclub with lots of vodka, loud music and cool girls. It will be a year of troubles and dreams and projects, of art and of successes. Maybe of failure too, but that's how we learn.
Tonight is the first night of a new year. May it be a new year for us all.
May we succeed, may we love, may  we be more open minded, rich and loved.
Happy New Year Everyone.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire