Pages

lundi 5 novembre 2018

Winter

I like winter.
I like how it changes how I perceive the world.
The way sounds are muffled by my thick hat, the way gloves for a wall between me and the world.
I feel further from reality and that helps me take a step back, look at things from a different angle. I makes me look up and notice that the sky is not grey, but an infinite number of hues between black and white. It makes me stop and look at how people move in crowds. The patterns raindrops make on the windows. The smell of cold in the air.
It sure makes it harder for me to focus and I probably look haughtier, more reserved, hopefully more unpleasant.
Because I feel more distant from the world it makes it harder to connect with people, to take part in conversations, to relate.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire