Pages

mercredi 2 mai 2018

a preview of something I'll be working on soon:

My hand were too hot. I could feel the heat sip out of them along my legs. I was tired and I was having a hard time concealing my abilities. It was past time I got home.
The train was full and I felt crushed by the people around me.
All I wanted was to get home and to relax. The day had been too long and terribly tiring.
My nerves were crumbling down and I found myself upset: I should have left earlier.

I ran the last meters to my building and climbed the steps two at a time.
My hands were shaking now and I got scared of to melting down the keys: there were red and glowing in my hands.

One lock. A second lock. I pushed the wood panel with my shoulder.

I slammed the door closed behing me with a kick and ran to the bathroom. I abandoned my bag and coat on the floor and got under the shower all dressed. I needed to cool down.
I felt the stones I had disposed in the room suck the power from me.

The running water helped. It dismissed energy.

It took me fifteen minutes under the cold spray to calm down and to get my powers under control again. I took off my clothes and stayed in the tub.
I let my mind wander.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire