Pages

dimanche 4 février 2018

time management

Friday morning: Work
Friday afternoon: Study
Friday evening: Ballet class
Friday Night: Watch TV shows and have nice conversations

Saturday Morning: prep for work
Saturday lunch/afternoon: Lunch with friends (bring work so you can mark papers while socializing) (bring knitting work in case you can't mark papers)
Saturday Evening: Laser Game with another group of friends. Remember, this is not airsoft, no need to lower your gun for safety.

Sunday Morning: prep for work
Sunday afternoon: Cthulhu rpg with yet another group of friends (bring work, just in case.) (the knitting work is too big, take your crochet work)
Sunday evening: Crepes at one of the Rplayer.
Sunday night: Study

Monday Morning: go to work.

I sometimes get this eerie feeling that I am cheating somewhere. That I do things I shouldn't be capable of doing. Can I really allow myself to be a social animal when I have so much work that I dream of it when I sleep? (good thing, it makes it quicker in the morning. I only have to write what I planned in my sleep.)

I tell people "pick the date, I'll just make time for it one way or another" and they nod, trusting my weird magic to work once more?
I tell people that it's only a matter of organisation. or of will power. or of self discipline. But the truth is, I don't know.

I run forward, never daring looking back. A constant flight.

Work - You owe it to your students
Study - To learn is to live
Socialize - Be nice, don't show off, smile and take care of the people you love
Exercise - No pain, no gain
Craft - Materialize what is in your head
and the countless things that need to be done.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire