Pages

lundi 20 juillet 2015

Finals are (almost) over!

Oh, right. So for those who don't know it, my exams are almost over. There are only two left: my TOEIC exam (in 10 days) and the oral presentation of my report (in september).
Finals are mostly over. And I have to admit that this year I didn't even try to study.
And... I'm not really angsty about the results. I won't be head of the year, but I'll pass quite easily.
I don't really understand what some of my classmates meant when they said "I started studying last week!" What exactly did you study? We are in a sandwish course! You already know everything we were taught in class since you're supposed to use it in your job every day! (+ Seriously, it's so basic, all our classes sound like "how to think 101" or "Customer relationship for Dummies")
Ok, I must admit, I'm a terrible person. I good at understanding things the first time, and gather information very quickly before an exam. Like, starting to re-read the course one or two hours before the exam is usually enough. That's unfair. Call it quick and dirty.



That's me and Geopolitics last year. The day before the exam, I went out to buy stuff so I could dye my hair blue, then meet up with the Lady-Nerds-Sisterhood  to book a week-end in london (booking 5days before leaving. No stress), then we went to the Premiere of "The Fault in our Stars" and then me and PM headed back to my place where she helped me dye my hair and re-read the course, for an exam first thing the next morning.
I aced the exam. Top of the year in this field.
 Yup. (I can learn more than a hundred chinese caracters in one hour. (doesn't mean I'll remember them the week after, let's be honnest))
So... this year, I have to admit, I didn't even try! I studied for my Moocs, for my foreign language classes. But Marketing? Nope.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire